- Gameplay design/implementation on mobile devices for our current and future projects
- Bug fixing, maintenance and optimization
- Rapid prototyping
- Overseeing game development from conception to launch
Game Pill creates interactive entertainment for broadcasters, brands, producers, and agencies. We offer HTML5, Unity 3D and Flash development for online and mobile platforms. We take the time to fully understand our clients and their needs. This has allowed the Game Pill client list to grow to include some of the world’s largest companies. We are focused on evolving branded entertainment and pushing the boundaries of technology to new limits. Learn more at: http://www.gamepill.com
Game Pill is located at 15243 Yonge Street, unit 3, Aurora, ON, L4G 1L8
In order to qualify for the position, a successful applicant must possess all of the following requirements:
- Experience with various game platforms, including Unity3D, Corona SDK, Cocos3dx and UDK are a must
- Ability to design, develop, modify, debug, review, test, and document C#/C++ object oriented software for a real-time 3D environment
- Experience shipping a current generation mobile game incorporating the Unity 3D game engine
- Experience in C#/C++ for applications, software engineering, video game development, 2D or 3D graphics
- Strong understanding of server side applications, including PHP, CFM, and Python
- Working knowledge of top relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience with multiple programming languages including HAXE, Flash, etc.
- Understanding of current mobile device networking, memory management, security and performance capabilities.
- Ability to independently design, write and maintain high quality code
- At least 5 published titles on an app store (more than 1 platform)
- Passion, curiosity and strong knowledge for games, mobile applications, social media and how they all work together
- Experience in managing junior staff and freelancers
- Ability to work under pressure, strong organization, attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
This is a permanent position, located in Aurora, ON.
Salary is based on experience. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will work approximately 140 hours per month. This position does not have a benefits package.
Please forward all applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org