Game QA Tester
Game Pill combines talent, imagination, and passion to create interactive experiences. We do what we love, so you can love what we do. 😉 ***
We are a passionate team aspiring to make compelling experiences, rich in story, emotion, immersion and meaningful game play.
We are seeking a Game QA Tester to work alongside our team on an unannounced title. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, passionate about gaming, and is able to effectively communicate problems and bugs to the team.
The Game QA Tester will be responsible for identifying and helping to solve problems with the help of our team.
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of the product.
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Write clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture
- Background in game design, computer science, or technical art
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled troubleshooter
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Other skills that are highly regarded include:
- QA experience, either software or games
- Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
- Experience working on a live product or shipping a AAA or mobile title
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
If you feel you are an awesome candidate for this position, please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, references and demo reel to:
Using the form at:
Applying via Linkedin:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org