UI / UX / GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Game Pill combines talent, imagination, and passion to create interactive experiences. We do what we love, so you love what we do! 🙂
We are a passionate team aspiring to make compelling experiences, rich in story, emotion, immersion and meaningful game play. We are seeking a UI / UX / GRAPHIC DESIGNER to work alongside our team on unannounced titles.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, passionate about gaming, and able to effectively communicate with the team. We strive for team members who have an ability to understand others’ vision, contribute to it, and turn it into reality.
The role will work under supervision to create electronic graphic materials.
This individual will use knowledge of specialized design concepts, media, and software tools to develop comprehensive UI, UX, logos and layouts for games, websites, marketing materials, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, UI/UX manager, game design, art director and engineering to define, design and implement innovative solutions;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and UI/UX prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Determine potential problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data (quantitative and qualitative);
- Design and generate fully interactive prototypes for client presentations, mock-ups, as well as user-testing studies.
- Create production ready UX wireframes, collaborating effectively with game design and art, to visually represent game design intentions with a quality visual aesthetic;
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer in the games industry (or a related interactive industry);
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in the games industry (or a related interactive industry);
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in multiple design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, and/or Proto io etc…);
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a professional manner;
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technology;
- Experience creating animated mockups of UI flows and transition-prototypes;
- Motion Graphics and/or After Effects knowledge a plus;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from the design team;
- Effective deadline management and project management skills;
- Experience working on mobile, PC and/or console games;
- Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we will do our best to respond to all candidates who apply.
If you feel you are an awesome candidate for this position, please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, references and demo reel to:
Using the form at:
Applying via Linkedin:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com