Fan Maker / Outreach
Game Pill combines talent, imagination, and passion to create interactive experiences. We do what we love, so you can love what we do. 😉 ***
We are a passionate team aspiring to make compelling experiences, rich in story, emotion, immersion and meaningful game play.
In the role of Fan Maker you will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic partnerships with various stakeholders (B2B and B2C) including: current and potential customers, publishers, distributors (Sony, Nintendo, Steam, etc.), press, influencers (twitch streamers, YouTubers, etc.) , and sponsors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
New Business Development
- Identify growth opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Game Pill
- Work with business leaders to develop an event strategy (where are we going), outreach strategy (who are we contacting, when and how) and social strategy (what are we posting, on what platform, and when)
- Create influencer campaigns including identifying target influencers, incentivizing influencers, identifying the best affiliate systems, contacting affiliates (in stream, etc) and recording/measuring results.
- Writing and editing social media content and social media posts
- Editing / resizing / cropping photos for social posts
- Posting and scheduling content
- Manage company outreach including steam key distribution, testing sessions, tournaments, etc
- Identify, co-ordinate, launch and measure marketing channels (example: YouTube video ads, sponsored LinkedIn posts, Instagram ads, etc.)
- Seek out new opportunities via RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc., both public and private
- Reviewing analytics on content performance and adjusting strategy as needed
- Data entry and compiling lists as needed
- Work in conjunction with Senior Managers to negotiate contracts with clients, influencers and other stakeholders
- Produce, organize and maintain internal and external sales and marketing materials like presentation decks, case studies, competitive intelligence and contact lists.
- Provide event production and logistical support for meetups, demo days, mentor sessions and other events
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with management regularly to report metrics and results
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
Relationship Management and Research:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and industry sectors, conducting in-depth business analysis to identifying new competitive opportunities.
- Experience in sales (ideally technology products or solutions to corporations)
- Social media and or streaming experience
- Proven track record of effectively developing business relationships resulting in increased company performance
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills – Attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs and similar software packages and tools
- Strong verbal and written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Can-do attitude, strategic thinker, and passion for new products and solutions
- Bachelors Degree, College diploma or equivalent work experience
- Also willing to consider students currently enrolled in studies (with proof of transcript)
Job Type: Part-time Contract
If you feel you are an awesome candidate for this position, please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, references and demo reel to:
Using the form at:
Applying via Linkedin:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com